Housing Applications and Offers
- Access Housing Application & Offers: UCLA Logon ID and password are required to access the new Housing StarRez portal. The housing portal is where you apply for housing and manage your housing preferences and offer.
- BruinBill: Housing payments are to be made to the tenant’s BruinBill account. A tenant must have an activated UCLA Logon and password to access My UCLA and his/her BruinBill account. Parents/Guardians may make a payment on the student’s account if the student has granted 3rd-party access via the BruinBill website.
- Affiliates Make a Housing Payment: Tenants who do not have a standard UCLA student ID number issued by the Registrar office but instead have an ID number assigned by Housing Services (i.e. UCLA000000) or the BruinCard office (i.e. 009000000), please contact the Housing Services office via Ask Housing for instructions on how to make a payment.
- Undergraduates - How to Accept Housing Offer: Students will log back in to the Housing Portal to view and accept the housing offer online. Once the housing offer has been accepted, the initial housing installment for the contract will be posted to the student’s BruinBill account. If the initial payment to accept the housing contract is not made by the due date, the housing offer will be canceled.
- Graduates - How to Accept Housing Offer: Students will log back in to the Housing Portal to view and accept the housing offer online. Once the housing offer has been accepted, the initial housing installment for the contract will be posted to the student’s BruinBill account. If the initial payment to accept the housing contract is not made by the due date, the housing offer will be canceled.
- Undergraduate Change of Assignment Request (CAR): The 2021-2022 CAR is now closed.
- Graduate Change of Assignment Request (CAR): Graduate and Family Housing CARs will be available once a student has an accepted offer until their contract start date.
- Undergraduate Room Swap and Transfer Request: The online room swap and transfer request application is now closed. Due to COVID-19 and classes being remote, there will not be a winter Room Swap event. Housing Services will review transfer requests to offer transfers to open spaces after in-person instruction has returned. Students are not required to meet with their Resident Director to have their request approved, but a Resident Director may reach out to you if needed.
- Graduate Transfer Request: Weyburn Terrace and Hilgard Apartment residents, you are welcome to submit a transfer request after your contract start date. Please see Ask Housing answer number 1663 for instructions and the downloadable form.
- Bruin Meal Plan: The Bruin Meal Plan is not available for winter 2022.
- Notice of Intent to Vacate: University Apartments tenants now log in to the Housing portal to submit their Notice of Intent to Vacate (NITV).
- Non-Emergency Maintenance Requests: Submit a work order request.
- University Apartments Pest Control Service Request Form (PDF)