Students with University housing contracts have specific move out dates and times. Please choose from the On Campus Housing, University Apartments, or Weyburn Terrace/Hilgard links below. There are instructions for moving out of the different facilities, options available to students who need to stay past the check out deadline, and tips to ensure a successful move out.
- Moving Out of On-campus housing - single undergraduate student contract housing
- Moving out of University Apartments- single undergraduate student contract housing
- Moving out of Weyburn Terrace/Hilgard - single graduate student contract housing
Tenants with University month-to-month rental agreements must submit a Notice of Intent to Vacate 30 days prior to their check out date. Please choose from University Apartments or University Faculty Housing links below for additional instructions and tips to ensure a smooth move out.
- Moving out of University Apartments - graduate and family student month-to-month rental apartments
- Moving out of University Faculty Housing - faculty month-to-month rental apartments