Skip to Main Content

Moving Out

Undergraduate Housing 

Students in undergraduate housing have specific move out dates and times. Please choose from the On-Campus Housing or University Apartments links below. There are instructions for moving out of the different facilities, options available to students who need to stay past the check out deadline, and tips to ensure a successful move out.

Graduate, Family and Faculty Housing 

Tenants in graduate, family and faculty housing must submit a Notice of Intent to Vacate a minimum of 30 days prior to their check out date. The NITV can be accessed in your housing portal by selecting “Manage Housing” from the top blue menu bar or a direct link is available on the MyHousing page under the "Other Services and Information" header. For additional information click the links below to ensure a smooth move out.