2023 End-of-Year Move-Out Information
Before you leave
- Place all work orders now. Any charges assessed for apartment damage discovered after check-out will be divided equally among all roommates.
- Clean, vacuum, and take out all trash. Arrange all furniture as you found it when you moved in to avoid fines.
- Arrange for storage or shipping of your personal belongings through Storage Scholars.
- Take all of your belongings home – no items may be left behind.
- Change your mailing address. Go to the “Access Housing Application & Offers” link on MyHousing. You should also change your mailing address at my.ucla.edu and update any other vendors.
Contactless check-out will be available starting the week of June 5, 2023. Email instructions will be sent to students.
Late Departures and Staythroughs
Late departure requests will be available via the housing portal, beginning mid-May.
The latest check-out that can be requested is Monday, June 19 at 8:00 a.m. Students are required to submit documentation to support their late departure request. Each front desk will review their resident's requests and notify them via email of their decision as well as any charges associated with the late departure, if applicable.
Those with an approved late departure must check out by 8:00 a.m. on the approved date unless otherwise stated on the approval notice.
Students with a Summer Sessions contract beginning Sunday, June 25, 2023 can arrange for a Spring to Summer Staythrough. More information regarding a staythrough will be emailed to eligible students.
Visit ask.housing.ucla.edu or contact the University Apartments North Administration Office at (310) 983-1300 or in person at 11020 Weyburn Drive, Los Angeles, CA.