The Boulevard Apartments
UCLA's newest housing Opportunity
UCLA Housing, in a joint venture with UCLA Medical, has purchased a new apartment complex. The Boulevard, located on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Los Angeles is a contemporary apartment complex with residential units above retail spaces on the ground floor. This new acquisition will give priority to UCLA Medical's House Staff (medical residents, fellows, and interns), followed by medical graduate students, and then other graduate students.
Why choose The Boulevard?
Community. In a building meant for our House Staff, The Boulevard is built around you! Starting with the central pool and spa area, to the indoor club lounge, and business center, gathering with your friends and colleagues has never been easier.
Convenience. As House Staff, we know your time is precious. The Boulevard features ground level retail, including a Target, along with nearby restaurants and an on-site fitness center. Also, the Big Blue Bus stops out front and will take you directly to campus.
Cost. The Boulevard is priced 30-40% below market rates. Utilities are included, along with cable and internet. Parking also comes with each apartment.
Connectivity. Fiber optic cable internet, for free! And common area WiFi too!
Confidence. The Boulevard is new construction. New construction generally means less issues, and if there are any problems you have the backing of our first-rate maintenance team.
- Controlled access community with 24-hour lobby attendant
- Centrally located outdoor jacuzzi and pool deck
- Outdoor kitchens with grilling stations and al fresco dining areas
- Numerous outdoor lounges with communal and private seating areas.
- Fitness Center with cardio, yoga and weight training focused areas
- Multi-level community club lounge with game room
- Conference and co-working center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
- Controlled access subterranean parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Package locker service
- Varying floor plans include Studio (approx 450-650 sq ft), One-Bedroom (approx 550-775 sq ft), Two-Bedroom (approx 875-1,250 sq ft), and Three-Bedroom (approx 1,300-1,370 sq ft) options
- Bi-level floor plans include Studio Lofts (approx 600-900 sq ft), and One-Bedroom Lofts (approx 800-1,200 sq ft)
- Bluetooth keyless entry
- Open floor plan with modern cabinetry
- Washer and dryer
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Quartz counter tops with tile backsplash
- 8'-20’ ceilings with dual-paned windows
- Premium sunshades in every room
- Deep soaking tubs and modern tile showers
- Engineered wood floors
- Fiber optic cables with high speed internet provided by RACE® communications
- Extra long full-size bed and mattress
- Night stand
- Desk and desk chair
- Two-drawer file drawer
- Coffee table
- Dining table and chairs
What to Bring and Not Bring
Please bring minimal furnishings as the units are fully furnished. You will want to bring:
- Sheets and towels
- Pots, pans, plates, silverware, toaster
- Stereo, TV, computer
- Vacuum cleaner and cleaning supplies
Please do not bring the following items as they are not allowed in the apartments:
- Loft kits to raise the beds
- Any pets or other animals. "Service Animals" are accommodated
|Apartment Type||Monthly Rate -|
per person in Apartment
|Number of tenants|
assigned to Unit
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bath||$2,000||One|
|1 Bedroom + Loft, 1 or 1.5 Bath||$1,300||Two|
|1 Bedroom + Loft, 2 or 2.5 Bath||$1,350||Two|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bath||$1,400||Two|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bath||$1,000||Three|
Attention UCLA House Staff: Please be reminded that pursuant to Article 12 of the UCLA-CIR/SEIU Agreement, moving into University Housing (including The Boulevard, University Village family housing, or any UCLA owned and operated property) will result in the discontinuation of the housing stipend.
The Boulevard apartment complex consists of five buildings and is in West Los Angeles on Santa Monica Boulevard between Granville Avenue and Westgate Avenue.
1500 Granville Avenue
1515 Granville Avenue
1519 Granville Avenue
1515 Westgate Avenue
1522 Westgate Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Please note the apartment interiors were staged for this photo shoot and do not reflect the actual furniture provided in the units. Click on image to view larger photo.