Skip to Main Content

Online Housing Payments

Housing payments may be made online using an electronic check function to transfer funds from a checking or savings account or with a credit cards. Please know there is a 2.75% convenience fee for each credit card transaction.

Select the appropriate payment link below based on BruinBill status and type of University ID issued. 

  • Tenants with a BruinBill account may make a housing payment online by logging in to MyUCLA at using their UCLA Logon and password and then selecting the Finances and Jobs tab near the top of the page. Parents/Guardians or other designated parties may make a housing payment for the student if granted third-party access by the student.  Third-party access is granted via the BruinBill website only.
  • Tenants without a standard University ID number issued by the Registrar office, please contact the Housing Services office via Ask Housing for instructions on how to make a payment.