Introducing Spectrum U - TV Your Way
With the Spectrum U app, you can watch HBO, Pac-12 sports, and more content on your favorite personal devices for free.
Students who have a UCLA Housing contract can now stream the shows they love and on-demand content from Spectrum anytime, right from their devices when they download the SpectrumU app. UCLA Housing is replacing cable to allow students to watch their favorite Spectrum content while on campus and in off-campus housing.
With this new app you can:
- Watch TV anytime through your personal mobile devices (iOS® and Android™), tablets, laptops, desktops and Roku® devices, Apple TV, and Firesticks.
- Access a robust channel lineup with local entertainment, sports programming and more while on campus and in off-campus housing. Channel lineup will be more limited at other locations.
- Watch more than 7,000 hours of on-demand content, including previous episodes, full series, popular movies, and more..
Getting started is easy.
- Visit the Apple App Store®, Google Play® or Amazon Appstore to download SpectrumU® (TIP:To avoid finding the separate SpectrumTV app, search for “SpectrumU,” not just “Spectrum”)
- To access via Roku® devices, select Spectrum TV from the Roku Channel Store
- To view SpectrumU on a computer or laptop, SpectrumTV.com
When signing in on a computer or laptop, click the grey "Sign in to SpectrumU" button, NOT the blue "Sign In" button.
The following devices and OS version numbers are currently supported:
- All major Android™ smartphones and tablets running Android™ 4.2 or above
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS® 8 or above
- Kindle Fire Phone, all Kindle Fire models except for the first-generation model
- Mac: Safari 7 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer or Chrome 43 or newer
- PC: IE 11, Chrome 43 or newer, Firefox 45 or newer or MS Edge 12 or newer
- Roku: All second-generation players and TVs
Contact the Student Technology Center (STC)
Located inside Covel Commons
phone: (310) 825-3400