Students residing at Keystone/Mentone and Venice/Barry are eligible to ride the shuttle bus to and from campus during the academic year and Summer Session A.
- The shuttle bus is only for Keystone/Mentone and Venice/Barry residents, residents’ spouses or domestic partners, and residents’ children when accompanied by at least one parent.
- Guests of residents are not permitted to ride the shuttle bus.
- A shuttle pass is required to ride the bus and all riders must present their pass to the bus driver upon boarding.
- Eligible tenants can get passes at the University Apartments Rental Office at 3200 Sawtelle Blvd., 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Valid photo identification is required. Passes must be renewed each academic year.
- There is a $100 replacement fee for lost shuttle passes. Any pass that has not expired and is not returned upon moving out will result in a $100 charge per pass.
Days of Operation
During the academic year, the shuttle bus operates Monday - Friday starting on the first day of instruction and ending on the last day of final exams.
In the summer, the shuttle bus operates Monday - Thursday starting on the first day of Session A and ending on the last Thursday of Session A.
The shuttle bus service is not offered on the following holidays and school breaks:
- Veterans’ Day in November
- Thanksgiving in November
- Winter Break
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in January
- Presidents' Day in February
- Spring Break
- Cesar Chavez Day in March
- Memorial Day in May
- Fourth of July