2021-22 Undergraduate Housing Application
The 2021-22 undergraduate housing application process is different this year. Below is helpful information as you navigate the process.
- The housing application is open and can be accessed through the online application portal.
- If you would like to be considered for a housing offer for the 2021-22 academic year, you must submit your application by June 8, 2021.
- Offers are not issued on a first come, first served basis. Offers will be made to those who submit their application by the deadline, based on the below prioritization.
- The $30 application fee is non-refundable.
- Roommate groups are not currently available. The roommate group process will be available by the end of the day on Thursday, June 10. Students will be notified via email once it is available.
Based on our current plan to offer triple capacity rooms, we anticipate offering housing to the following groups:
- Students with an institutional need to be on campus — including, but not limited to, veterans, former foster youth and student-athletes. Housing Services will reach out to those students directly.
- All incoming freshman students and first-year transfer students who desire housing.
- As many current freshman (rising sophomores) and transfer students as possible.