2021-22 Undergraduate Housing Application
The 2021-22 undergraduate housing application process is different this year. Below is helpful information as you navigate the process.
- The housing application is open and can be accessed through the online application portal.
- There is not currently a deadline to submit the application. Once a deadline has been set, students will be notified.
- Offers are not issued on a first come, first served basis, so there is no benefit to applying immediately.
- The $30 application fee is non-refundable. Students can wait to submit their application and pay the fee until more housing updates are confirmed.
- Roommate groups are not currently available, but will opened at a later date. Students will be notified once it is available.
- Because the housing capacity has not yet been determined, we do not have finalized rates. However, general rate information can be viewed here.