For information about COVID-19 policies and restrictions on campus, please visit the UCLA COVID-19 resources website.

Faculty Handbook Section 4

(return to Handbook index)

Your Housing Contract

Policies for Selection

The following individuals with teaching duties are eligible for tenancy in priority order:

  1. Members of the Academic Senate, “ladder-rank” or “tenure track”
    a. Professor & Chair
    b. Professor
    c. Associate Professor
    d. Assistant Professor (in-residence included)
  2. Appointees in the Clinical Professor series
    a. Clinical Professor
    b. Associate Clinical Professor
    c. Assistant Clinical Professor
    d. Clinical Instructor
  3. Appointees in the Adjunct Professor series
    a. Adjunct Professor
    b. Associate Adjunct Professor
    c. Assistant Adjunct Professor
  4. Lecturers

Eligibility may be extended to other members of the University community on an exception basis.

In Support of Excellence

University Apartments assists campus departments by making available convenient, competitively priced, short-term housing for UCLA’s top faculty candidates. This supports UCLA’s goal to attain and sustain excellence in its academic programs.

The following factors are considered when approving applications for faculty apartments:

  • Faculty recruitment and retention needs of campus departments, schools, and colleges
  • The needs of junior faculty compared with senior faculty, with the highest priority given to new appointees
  • Unique qualifications of the individual.

Eligibility Verification

Eligibility verification is conducted annually. In order to reside in University Apartments North, you must be a UCLA faculty member. A letter will be sent to the faculty resident asking for an updated appointment letter signed by the Dean or Chair of the department. The eligibility letter requests verification of the resident’s UCLA status within a specific time frame and provides an alternative means of collection by allowing the Resident Services Coordinator to contact their department for the appointment letter on their behalf.

If at any point during your stay at University Apartments North you receive an eligibility letter, please respond promptly to avoid possible termination of the Rental Agreement. It is your responsibility to keep the Administration Office informed of any changes in your status and/or respond to any request regarding proof of status.

Back to Top Renewal

Housing contracts renew each year of the resident’s eligible tenancy on July 1 via electronic opt in.

You may renew your rental agreement for a one (1) year term beginning July 1 and ending on July 1 of the following year. To be eligible, you must maintain an affiliation that qualifies you for University Apartments housing, provided that you have not exceeded the maximum length of residency for University Apartments (a cumulative total of seven (7) years). You must complete the renewal process no later than the dates and times indicated. Resident’s failure to opt in by 60 days prior to the start of a new term shall be considered “notice” of Resident’s intent to vacate on the termination date of the previous Agreement.

Step-by-step instructions on renewing your contract are available at

Back to Top of Rent

Non-Student Payment Options

Monthly rent may be paid in person at the Housing Cashiers Office via cash, check, credit card or money order. The address for the office is:

Housing Cashiers
360 De Neve Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90095

For hours, please visit

Online rental payment may be made through the My Housing website at

Payment may be made using one of the following options:

  • Electronic checks (e-checks) are an easy way to pay directly from the resident’s checking or savings account. As banks have different format requirements, residents should check with their bank for accurate routing and account numbers. Payment is made on the BruinBill My Accounts page and results in a direct payment from a bank account to UCLA for the amount specified. There is no fee for this payment method which is also known as Automated Clearing House (ACH).
  • Credit cards: American Express, Discover, VISA, and MasterCard are accepted.

Non-Payment of Housing Fees

Housing accounts with a balance after 4:00 p.m. on the 10th of every month are considered delinquent. If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, the payment must be received by the previous business day. One or more of the following actions may be taken on delinquent accounts:

  • A $25 late fee is assessed
  • Service of a Three-Day Notice to Pay Rent and Perform Covenant or Quit.

If you are served a Three-Day Notice, payment of the current delinquent balance must be made in person using guaranteed funds, such as cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, or credit cards to stop further action. As stated in your Rental Agreement, an additional $50 in liquidated damage charges will be assessed to your account.

Alternative Payment Arrangements

In the event you are unable to make the payment in full by the due date, it may be possible for you to enter into an alternative payment arrangement (i.e., a Payment Agreement) with the Housing Accounts Receivable Office. Payment Agreements must be completed in person at the Housing Accounts Receivable Office. If the payment agreement is voided, a $25 fee will be assessed in addition to all applicable late fees.

Miscellaneous Charges

Charges related to your stay in University hous­ing will also be posted to your housing account. Miscellaneous charges may include charges for damages, replacement costs, violation of the rules listed in this Handbook or on the housing Rental Agreement/Contract, and for additional services rendered. Miscellaneous charges should be reflected on your Housing account within three (3) business days. All miscellaneous charges are due upon receipt and should be paid immediately.

Charge Disputes

Questions regarding charges on your account should be directed to the originating department. For mis­cellaneous charges, please contact your University Apartments Resident Services Coordinator. If a resolu­tion cannot be reached with the Resident Services Coordinator, an appeal may be submitted to the University Apartments Area Manager. If such appeal is submitted, the resident is still responsible for paying that charge until the dispute is resolved.

Please contact the Housing Services Accounts Receivable Office if you have questions regarding other housing charges.

Other Legal Action

As a resident of University Apartments, you are also required to abide by the regulations and policies as contained in the University Apartments Resident Handbook, University Apartments Regulations and Policies, and Rental Agreement/Contract. If you fail to do so, the University may serve you with a Three-Day Notice to Perform Covenant or Quit. The notice will give you the oppor­tunity to either correct the applicable violations of the contract or move out within a three-day period.

The University also reserves the right to terminate the contract without cause by giving you 30-day advance written Termination of Tenancy notice in the event you have lived in the premises for less than one year or a 60-day advance written Termination of Tenancy notice in the event you have lived in the premises for one year or more.

Contact Information

Housing Services Offices (/):


  • Housing Accounts Receivable
  • Housing Assignments
  • Housing Cashiers
  • Community Housing Office (

Questions for any of the Housing Services offices may be asked and answered online at http:/ask.hous­ All Housing Services offices are located on the 1st floor of Sproul Hall. The address for all four offices is:

360 De Neve Drive
Los Angeles CA 90095-1383
MC: 138307

University Apartments Administration Offices

University Apartments North
11020 Weyburn Drive
Los Angeles CA 90024
MC: 144907
(310) 983-1300

Back to Top Rate Increases

Housing is an auxiliary enterprise in the UC system and therefore totally self-supporting. Apartment rental rates are reviewed each year and rate increases typically occur in July. Every effort is made to keep rates as low as possible without compromising the integrity of the physical plant and every attempt is made to support and sustain the many services UCLA faculty, students and student families have come to enjoy at University Apartments.

Back to Top’s Insurance

University Apartments is part of the Los Angeles com­munity and, unfortunately, crime is a reality. While University Apartments benefits from UCPD patrols and continues to implement other security related processes, the fact remains that this is not a crime-free community.

Residents are strongly encouraged to support all security related policies and procedures and to purchase Renters Insurance for personal belongings through a major insurance agency as the University’s self-insurance program does not pro­vide coverage for resident’s personal property, liability for resident’s damage to the apartment, the building, or other residents’ property, or for resident’s vehicles. Resident’s belongings could be damaged in several ways: fire, water damage if a pipe broke or a bathtub overflowed. Personal property could also be stolen or destroyed if someone broke into the apartment. Resident’s negligent or intentional actions may also cause damage to the apartment, building, or other Residents’ property. University Apartments is not always responsible to replace or repair resident’s personal belongings. If a resident, however, obtains a renter’s/resident’s insur­ance policy, the resident will have his/her own personal insurance carrier to turn to in the event of a loss.

University Apartment’s Management recommends that all residents obtain:

  1. A resident’s or renter’s insurance policy for coverage of his/her personal property and damage the resident may cause to others’ real or personal property.
  2. Auto insurance, which includes comprehensive coverage for his/her vehicles.

Back to Top


Subletting is permissible at all faculty buildings except Park Wilshire under certain circumstances as specified below. Unauthorized subletting of the rental unit or parking space is not permitted under any circumstances. Termination of the housing Rental Agreement may be pursued if this rule is violated. There will be no subletting while the faculty resident continues to reside in the unit.

All faculty residents, except Park Wilshire residents, may sublet their apartments at no more than their current rent rate provided the subletting is to persons who are eligible for University Apartments occupancy; the University has given prior, written approval for the sublet; and the resident and subresident enter into a Consent to Sublease. Subletting is not permitted under any other circumstances and only as specified. Faculty residents considering subletting are strongly urged to collect a security deposit as well as the entire rental amount for the sublease period.

University Apartments will permit subleasing for Faculty residents, except for residents of Park Wilshire, only when the following provisions are met:

  1. Resident must have written approval from University Apartments and Housing Services to sublease. The Consent to Sublease form is provided by Housing Services.
  2. Resident will remain liable for obligations under his/her rental agreement, including payment of monthly rent and miscellaneous charges/damages to unit. Resident and Subleasee must follow all University policies and procedures.
  3. Financial arrangement for the sublease will be between the Resident and the Sublessee. University Apartments assumes no responsibility for any disputes that arise between Resident and Sublessee regarding rental payment or any other issue or obligation related to the sublease.
  4. The sublease period will count towards maximum term of housing allowance of the resident of record.
  5. The maximum period that the resident can sublease is six months.

Further, the Resident must enter into a Consent to Sublease with the University and the Subresident. The Consent to Sublease contains the following provisions:

  1. A copy of the Rental Agreement shall be attached to said Consent to Sublease, and shall be incorporated therein as if set out in full.
  2. The Subresident shall perform and be bound by all provisions of the Rental Agreement between Resident and the University.
  3. The Subleasee shall not sublet the apartment to a third party.
  4. Resident remains obligated to pay rent and shall make all payments to the University.
  5. Said Consent to Sublease is subject to termination at any time on 30 days’ written notice from any of the parties to the other.
  6. Any waiver or modification of the conditions of said Consent to Sublease shall be in writing.
  7. Faculty residents who have entered into an approved Consent to Sublease agreement through Housing Services cannot charge more than the current rental rate for the apartment, unless it is for designated amounts to cover items such as furnishings and/or utilities.
Residents are prohibited from renting or soliciting to rent any portion of their apartment, UCLA property or furnishings including parking spaces and garages, with or without the intention of profiting from University-owned property, on any websites, social media, or advertising medium of any kind, including but not limited to Airbnb, Couchsurfing, Facebook, newspaper, VRBO, and word of mouth, etc.

Transfer Requests

Residents may request transfers within UAN Faculty housing for one or more of the following reasons:

  • Increase in family size
  • Financial hardship
  • Health reasons (requires doctor’s note). Residents seeking a transfer within University Apartments North’s Faculty housing must request a Faculty Transfer Request Form from the Administration Office. A resident must reside in a University Apartment for six months before a transfer request will be granted. Once the form has been submitted and the resident has fulfilled their six-month residency requirement, they will be added to the Faculty Transfer wait list.

A transfer from one apartment to another is treated as a move-out and a move-in; therefore, any damages upon move-out will be assessed to the resident at the time of transfer.

Residents seeking a transfer to other University Apartments buildings, such as Family Housing or Mixed Use Housing, must contact their Resident Services Coordinator for eligibility requirements and procedures.

The primary purpose for UCLA Faculty Housing is to respond to the short-term housing needs of the Academic Senate (particularly new appointees). University Apartments reserves the right to close the transfer waiting list at any time due to the high demands for faculty housing from incoming faculty members. 

Moving Out of Your Apartment

All residents moving out of University Apartments are responsible for understanding and completing the vacate procedures detailed below. If you have any questions, please call the Administration Office at (310) 983-1300. We want to help you understand your responsibilities before you leave.

Thirty-Day Notice is Required, In Writing

A thirty-day Notice of Intent to Vacate (NITV) is required in advance of your move out regardless of your length of stay with University Apartments. This notice can be filed online at via the UCLA Housing Notice of Intent to Vacate link or filled out in person at the Administration Office. The thirty-day notice is effective from the time of electronic submission or the day the Administration Office receives your written notification.

  • Once submitted, the Notice of Intent to Vacate may be cancelled or revised only with Management approval. You must contact your Resident Services Coordinator immediately if you need to change your move-out date for any reason.
  • Your account must be current when you move out. Your security deposit is not considered to be your last month’s rent. The Housing Accounts Receivable Office is located at 360 De Neve Drive in Sproul Hall. For updated office hours, visit
  • For residents moving out of Park Wilshire and Village Terrace condominiums, please remember to contact the appropriate person to schedule an appointment for reserving the elevator to move out.

Return All Keys

All keys and key cards (building, apartment, mailbox) and your parking hangtag(s), gate access key, and garage openers (when applicable) are to be returned to the Administration Office on your move-out date. It is the responsibility of the resident leaving on a weekend to make arrangement with the Administration Office before 4:30 p.m. Friday prior to your move-out date for the return of the keys.

If you plan to leave your keys in the night drop slot, please advise the Faculty Resident Services Coordinator so that he/she will retrieve your keys the next business day. The night drop slot is located on the service door of the mailroom located at 11000 Weyburn Drive. To ensure that your keys are properly identified by the Resident Services Coordinator, please be sure to place all keys, garage opener, parking permit, etc. with your forwarding address in the sealed envelope provided to you. Then just lift the flap and drop the sealed envelope with your keys into the slot. It will drop directly into the Administration Office.

If your keys are not returned, you will be assessed $75-$120 for an apartment lock change, $25 for each building key not returned, $35 for each key card not returned, and $45 for a mailbox lock change. The door and mailbox will be re-keyed if any keys are missing on move-out date. You will also be assessed $50 for any parking hangtag not returned, and $75 for each garage door opener or gate access card not returned.


You may contact UA Facilities Management to conduct a preliminary inspection of your apartment. During the preliminary inspection, Facilities will discuss with you any deficiencies that may need repair or cleaning and possible mitigation measures. The purpose of this inspection is to allow you to make these changes to your unit to avoid deductions from your security deposit. Please call UAN Facilities Management to arrange this inspection as soon as possible after submitting your Notice of Intent to Vacate.

Apartment Cleaning Required

Vacating residents are required to return the apart­ment to its original condition, reasonable wear and use excepted. Damages and cleaning charges will be assessed based on failure to do the following:

  • Remove all trash from the apartment, garage/ carport, patio, balcony, and storage cabinets. Charges will be assessed if not completed by resident.
  • Remove all personal belongings. Charges will be assessed for disposal and/or storage of any item.
  • Clean floors, cupboards, counter tops and walls. Grease and dirt must be removed from all surfaces. Charges will be assessed for the extra cleaning if you neglect to do so.
  • Clean your stove, refrigerator, and microwave. Remember to clean underneath and behind the refrigerator. There will be a $25 charge assessed for each appliance that requires additional cleaning.
  • Remove all contact paper from drawers, cabinets and walls. Charges will be assessed if resident neglects to do so.
  • Remove all wallpaper, paneling, mirror tiles, murals, decals, stick hangers, etc. Charges will be assessed for removal by staff.
  • Fill all nail holes in the walls with spackle. Charges will be assessed if filled by staff.
  • Clean bathroom floor, bathtub/shower, basins, toilets, mirrors and medicine cabinets. Charges will be assessed for extra cleaning.
  • Replace all blinds, light fixtures, etc., removed by resident when moving in. Charges will be assessed for any missing items and also if the items are not re-hung.
  • Vacuum carpet. Resident will be charged for any soil or spots that remain and result in the need for commercial treatment or carpet replacement. If the unit is occupied less than one year, the resident will be charged for a carpet steam clean.

Notify Utility Companies

Call the following one week prior to your move-out to terminate or transfer your services:

  • Department of Water and Power (DWP)
    (800) 342-5397
  • Southern California Gas Company
    (800) 427-2200
  • AT&T (Telephone Service for Clarington)
    (800) 310-2355
  • Verizon (Telephone)
    (800) 483-4000

 Return the Cable TV Equipment

You are responsible for your cable TV and Internet equipment when you vacate. Return all equipment to Time Warner. Do not leave equipment in your apartment. Time Warner will bill you for any equipment not returned. If you are a month-to-month resident and do not return your modem cable to Time Warner, Time Warner will charge you $500. If you are a resident with a contract and your cable modem is missing from your apartment, all residents of record will be charged $500 equitably. If you have questions, call them at (866) 886-7282. There is a University Apartments administrative charge of $50 for any cable equipment left in the apartment after you vacate. Although UAN may collect routers left behind, UAN is not responsible for the safekeeping of the router or the resident’s Time Warner account.

  • Time Warner Cable
    (866) 886-7282
  • UCLA RTS (Faculty Levering Telephone)
    (310) 206-5000
  • UCLA STC (Faculty Levering Cable TV & Internet)
    (310) 825-3400 

File a Change of Address

Notify the U.S. Postal Service, the Administration Office, and all charge accounts two weeks prior to moving out. The Administration Office will not be able to hold mail for you. Also, it is not possible for us to allow you to have any further access to the mailbox once you are no longer a resident at that address. Therefore, please be sure to file a change of address well in advance of your move-out. When you file a change of address with the U.S. Postal Service, it is effective for a six-month period. You can also change your address at

Move-Out Date - Return Keys to Avoid Penalties

Keys or key cards are to be returned according to the move-out date you indicated on your Notice of Intent to Vacate. The Notice of Intent to Vacate is a legally binding document. Your move-out date is used to determine the move in date for the next resident. It is your responsibility to return your keys on the date stated. 

If you plan to drop your keys in the night drop slot, please advise the Faculty Resident Services Coordinator so that he/she may be able to retrieve your keys the next business day. The night drop slot is located next to the entrance of the UA Administration office at 11020 Weyburn Drive. To ensure that your keys are properly identified by the Resident Services Coordinator, please be sure to place all keys, garage opener, parking permit, etc. with your forwarding address in the sealed envelope provided to you. Then just lift the flap and drop the sealed envelope with your keys into the slot. It will drop directly into the Administration Office.

If we do not receive your keys on your move out date, charges will be assessed for pro-rated rent, hold­over rent, and any additional cost that University Apartments incurs to have the apartment ready for the next resident to move in on their contract date. If there are any items remaining in the apartment after your move-out date, they will be removed and stored at your expense according to University policy.

Assessment Charges


When an apartment is fully painted, the life of the paint should last three years. Therefore, in the event you reside in the apartment for less than three years; you will be assessed charges less depreciation for the repainting of the apartment. For example, if it costs $720 to paint a two-bedroom apartment and you resided in the apartment for two years, the painting calculations would be as follows:

  1. Cost of Painting = $720
  2. Life of the Paint = 3 years or $720/36 months = $20 per month
  3. Depreciation = Residents Residency or 24 months x $20 = $480
  4. Balance or line 1 minus line 3 = Amount owed by Resident = $240

A coat of primer is considered an additional full coat of paint with no depreciation.

In the event you reside in the apartment for three years or more, you will not be assessed any painting charges unless there are exceptional marks on the walls such as a marker-type drawing which requires special primer to cover these marks. Exceptional marks on the walls will incur additional costs for repainting. You will be charged to prime and repaint if your apartment is a different color than when you moved in.


When an apartment has its carpet replaced, the life of the replaced carpet should last seven years. Therefore, in the event you reside in the apartment for less than seven years you will be assessed charges less depreciation for the replacement of the carpet. For example, if it costs $1,800 to replace carpet in a two-bedroom apartment and you resided in the apart­ment for four years, the replacement calculations would be as follows:

  1. Cost of Replacement = $1800
  2. Life of the Carpet = 7 years or $1800/84 months = $21.4285 per month
  3. Depreciation = Residents Residency or 48 months x $21.4285 = $1028.57
  4. Balance or line 1 minus line 3 = Amount owed by Resident = $771.43

In the event you reside in the apartment for one year or more, you will not be assessed any shampooing charges unless there are exceptional marks or spots on the carpet such as bleach stains, oil stains, or burn marks which require special dye to cover these marks or even carpet replacement. Exceptional marks or spots on the carpet will incur additional costs for dying or carpet replacement.

Hard Surface Flooring

When an apartment has faux wood flooring, the life of the flooring is 10 years. If faux wood flooring, vinyl or any other hard surface flooring needs to be replaced due to fault of resident, the following are the costs that will be charged to the resident:

  1. Studio = $1230
  2. Studio/Loft = $1351
  3. One bedroom/one bath = $1321
  4. Two bedroom/one bath = $1587
  5. Two bedroom/two bath = $1663
  6. Three bedroom/two bath = $1969
  7. Repairs to hard surface flooring will be billed at $37 per hour.

Additional Charges

Other charges may be incurred such as removal of excess trash, lost parking permit/opener, lost keys, etc. See Damage and Miscellaneous Charges section.

Damages and Miscellaneous Charges

UA Facilities Management determines the extent of damages and whether the damages are the result of resident negligence. All charges to renovate the apart­ment once the resident(s) move out are indicated on the damage and cleaning form.

Many damage charges are based on vendor costs. The amount of the charge is based on material and labor costs (see the following list of charges). If you have occupied your apartment for more than one year, you will not be charged for normal carpet clean­ing. Any additional cleaning or carpet replacement constitutes excessive damage and charges will be assessed. UA Facilities Management determines the extent of damages and whether the damages are the result of resident negligence.

If you have occupied your apartment for three or more years, you may not be charged for painting that does not include any excessive damage (e.g., crayon marks, large holes, etc.). Any occupancy less than three years or any excessive marks or damage on the walls will result in charges for apartment painting. The resident will be responsible and charged accordingly for excessive marks on walls resulting in multiple coats of paint.

Carpet should last seven years. If the carpet needs to be replaced prior to seven years, the resident will be prorated its replacement costs accordingly (see example similar to painting charges).

Residents are responsible for any damages that are not recorded on the Apartment Inventory Form at time of move out. (See the following list of damage and other related charges.)

Damage, Cleaning, and Other Related Charges 
Bed frame replacementSingle Bed $144
Full Bed  $256
Bicycle improperly stored$25
Blind, damageVendor Cost + $52/hr
Building, damageVendor Cost
Cabinets, strip and re-paint$52/hr + materials
Cable equipment$50
Cable/TV modem$500
Carpet Cleaning:$0.085/sq foot with a
$250 Minimum Trip Charge

Carpet, damage/replacement
Studio & Loft

Carpet repair

avg $40/sq yard


Cleaning Apartment
Furnished apartments

+add $30
Cleaning appliances$25/each
Cleaning toilet, tub, or sinks$25/each
Clogged drain$52/hr or
Vendor Cost
Converter box (Hilgard only)$100
Daily rate for:
Extended stay
Improper late check-outs
Late/Improper check outs
Approved early check-ins

$48/daily rate
$75 + daily rate of $48/day
Add $75
Door replacement$150 + $52/hr
or cost of parts +$52/hr
Door repair$52/hr + materials
Equipment (damage to borrowed items)Cost of replacement
Failure to remove personal property$40 or $20/hr per employee
Furniture/Appliance removal$25/item
Furniture replacement charges
(all furnished units except Weyburn Terrace)
Bed guard
Coffee table
Desk chair
Desk lamp
Dining chair
Dining table
End table
File cabinet
Floor lamp
Living room lamp
Love seat
Sofa chair
Table lamp

Furniture replacement charges
(Weyburn Terrace only)
Chair (sofa)
Coffee table
Desk chair
Dining chairs
Dining table
End table
File cabinet
Nesting tables
Sliding closet door
TV stand
Underbed drawer

Garage door opener (lost or damaged)$75/each
Gate access card/laundry card$75/each
Hallways, damage toVendor Cost
Holes, patching$52/hr + material
Illegal possession of public area furnishings$30
Illegal use or storage of UA-provided furniture$30
Keys and locks
Key/lock change, door
Key/lock change, mailbox
Keys dropped between elevator doors M-F
Keys dropped between elevator doors after hours
Perimeter key
Keycard replacement/damage (negligence)
Keycard reprogramming

$45-$120 + $52/hr
$45 + $52/hr
$524 (4 hr minimum)
$25 each
$35 each
Light globe replacement$15/each + $52/hr
Cover, single
Cover, full
Cover, queen
Cover, installation

Additional coats of paint

$52/hr + materials
Paneling removal$52/hr per person
Parking hangtag (excluding Weyburn Terrace)$50/each
Removal of personal property left behind
Storage of personal property
$20/hr per person
Screen, repair or replacement$15 to 45/each + $52/hr
Shuttle boarding pass (unexpired)$100
Sprinkler activation (negligence)Vendor Cost + any
associated costs to apts.
Tampering with fire safety equipment
(misdemeanor subject to legal action)
Vendor Cost + any
Associate costs to apts.
Television replacement$400
Tile flooringVendor Cost
Trash removal$20/hr or Vendor Cost
Unauthorized room change$20
Vinyl Floors, repair or replacement
1 bedroom/1 bath
2 bedroom/1 bath
2 bedroom/2 bath
3 bedroom/2 bath 

$59/sq ft average + $37/hr
Wallpaper/Contact removal$52/hr per person
Windows, brokenVendor Cost

NOTE: any repair work not specified above is charged $52/hour. Replacements are subject to labor plus additional material/installation costs.

Back to Top